walimex pro TTL ringflash for Nikon
- ideal for macro, medical and scientific photography
- Guide number 14
- asynchronous switchable flash tubes
- automatic energy saver mode after 2 min.
- Stroboscope flash function up to 199Hz
- Colour temperature 5500K (daylight)
- Connector rings for 49-52-55-58-62-67 mm included
- Connector for external power supply
- separate X-sync socket
- Flash recycle time 0.1-5 seconds, depending on power
Wide range of applications
The macro ring flash gives optimum lighting results thanks to accurate TTL calculations, even without manual lighting adjustments. With a guide number of 14, the ring flash offers enough power to achieve good lighting of the subject, even with the smallest aperture. Flash readiness depends on the power, but every power level is very fast, at 0.1 - 5 seconds. The power output at a constant colour temperature of 5,500 Kelvin ensures natural coloured lighting. The ring flash has an X-synch socket and a connector for an external power supply.
The illumination of the subject can be optimised through asynchronous adjustment of both flash tubes, which can also be controlled fully independently. The accuracy of the autofocus is increased thanks to two LED modelling lights.
Extensive range of accessories
The flash operates with four normal AA batteries or accumulators (not supplied). Can be used with connector rings to lenses with a 49 mm, 52 mm, 55 mm, 58 mm, 62 mm and 67 mm filter diameter.