The Metz mecablitz 44 AF-2 replaces the previous model mecablitz 44 AF-1
Controllable high-performance LED video light
To create additional light for video recording, the new Metz mecablitz 44 AF-2 is featured with a high-performance LED. The LED light is easily controllable in 4 levels.
Solid metal base
Due to the significant metal base with quick lock, the Metz mecablitz 44 AF-2 is set more stable on the camera now.
High speed synchronisation (HSS/FP)*
With the new system flash function, the Metz mecablitz can cope with the current camera functions. This function supports the pho-tographer whilst lightning with backlight. It especially makes sense for portraits with very bright daylight.
With the mecablitz 44 AF-2 digital you can of course use, besides numerous special features, the sophisticated flash exposure modes of the particular system cameras.
To be always up-to-date in relation to the latest software, you can make updates easily via the USB-interface of the Metz mecablitz 44 AF-2 digital. Thus the flash remains compatible also for new appearing camera models.
- Simple operating concept with LED-buttons
- Vertical (+90°) and horizontal (300°) swivel reflector
- Motorised zoom for 24–105 mm illumination
- Integrated wide-angle diffuser for 12 mm illumination
- Flip-out reflector card
- Modelling-light (permanent light to check shadow)*
- Automatic unit shut-off
- Wake-up function by camera
- Metal base with quick lock
- High performance LED video light, adjustable in 4 levels
- TTL-flash mode (digital only)
- Manual flash mode with 4 lighting levels
- Automatic fill-in flash
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation*
- High speed synchronisation (HSS/FP)*
- Pre-flash for red-eye reduction*
* Dependent on camera function